Comfort food for winter skin
Other Recent Articles
- Bright, radiant skin this party season
Posted: Oct 25, 2012
- Prevent and Protect with our Suncare Range
Posted: Oct 02, 2012
- SpiruLines - breakthrough anti-ageing range
Posted: Aug 28, 2012
- Anti-aging Injectables*
Posted: Jul 31, 2012
Posted: May 30, 2012
- Bright Eyes
Posted: May 30, 2012
- Join Us on Facebook!
Posted: May 08, 2012
- The Secret to Radiant Skin is in Your Kitchen
Posted: Apr 05, 2012
- Observations on the World of Beauty
Posted: Mar 29, 2012
The Skin in August
The skin acts as a barrier against the elements and the environment. Not surprisingly, by August the skin starts to show the effects of over exposure to cold winds, excess heating and hot showers.
Skins that may have been feeling dry and dehydrated at the start of winter are now showing signs of damage such as increased redness and sensitivity and flaky, rough patches. Skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis may have flared up due to a breakdown in barrier protection.
The needs of the skin in August are:
- Intensive repair and strengthening to restore barrier defence
- Hydration to soften and plump the skin
- Calming and soothing to reduce redness and sensitivity
Ella Baché serums address each of the needs above and are the perfect ‘rescue remedy’ for winter skin conditions.
Serum Marin + Serum Antiase = Rescue remedy for winter skin.
- Immediately reduced inflammation and redness on the skin
- Repairs and strengthens damaged skin - flaky skin, acne scarring
- Restores pH level of the skin
- Cool, calms and sooths - reducing inflammation in lesions – hormonal breakouts
- Balances pH of skin – strengthening acid mantle
- Reduces redness associated to a stripped skin
- Controls bacteria proliferation on the skin – helping control infected lesions
- Fights free radical damage and brightens skin
- Restores barrier function
Other Ella Baché Products that produce targeted results on winter skin:
The core ingredient, Cod Liver Oil, is rich in Vitamin A to encourage cell regeneration and repair. Vitamin A is essential for cell division and encourages healthy cell turnover resulting in a healthy barrier defence against dehydration and environmental aggressors. The lanolin in Crème Intex places a protective barrier on the skin to prevent moisture loss and protect the skin from environmental aggressors – delivering superior protection and repair for winter skin conditions.
The soothing and comforting allantoin, olive oil, jojoba oil, chamomile extract, licorice extract, willow bark, shea butter and Vitamin E help restore balance and clarity to sensitive or irritated skin. An advanced combination of wheat protein, soy protein and tripeptides help to repair and strengthen dehydrated, damaged and flaky skins.